Task 1.3 Organisation of project meetings
(Partners involved: IRD; Month 1 - Month 60)
Organisation of General and Executive Committee meetings and other project meetings (virtual or face-to-face). Producing/collecting/circulating meeting minutes and dealing with feedback before formal acceptance.
1) Annual general assemblies: There will be six general assemblies
(two in Europe and the others in Latin America, Africa or Asia)
prepared by the EPM and the Coordination team, together with the local
partners. The EPM will handle the logistics, organisation, agenda,
- Kick-off meeting: organisation of the kick-off meeting on the coordinator’s premises.
- Four general assemblies, including the mid-term dissemination conference (see WP10), in partner Southern countries.
- Final meeting and dissemination conference in Brussels in month 60.
2) Executive Committees: The Executive committee (Coordination, EPM and WP leaders) will meet every six months either in Europe or partner countries. The EPM will handle the logistics, organisation, agenda, etc.
3) Policy Synthesis Seminar (See WP10.4) The EPM will also help with the organisation of stakeholders’ meetings in Southern countries and contribute to the organisation of the final Policy Seminar to be organised in Mexico in month 54.